Yankton, SD – The National Field Archery Association (NFAA), in partnership with the NFAA Easton Yankton Archery Center (NEYAC), is excited to host a six-day, multi-national event roundup September 22-27.
To ensure the safety of our participants and spectators, we have implemented the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of attendees and staff:
- To promote social distancing and adequate spacing, archers will be spaced every other shooting lane. For indoor/outdoor target events, only 2 archers will be assigned per target bale, shooting one at a time (A/B line).
- All archers and spectators are asked to follow physical distancing guidelines and maintain at least six (6) feet of distance between themselves, when possible.
- All archers and spectators are encouraged to wear masks whenever possible. Archers may choose to not wear a mask on the shooting line. All archers will be provided a reusable mask in their shooter bag.
- All archers will participate in daily contactless temperature checks prior to shooting or entering any NFAA Easton Yankton Archery Center range/building. Archers will receive a daily verification sticker on their credentials when they record a temperature of 100.4 F or under. Failure to do so will result in removal from the tournament and/or the facility.
- For all events, spectators will be separated from the shooting line. No spectators will be allowed past the spectator barrier without prior approval/credentials.
- The touching of shared surfaces is discouraged and the sharing of objects should be limited. If items have to be shared, hands should be washed or sanitized afterwards. All participants will be provided hand sanitizer in their shooter bag.
- Archers are encouraged to bring a pre-filled water bottle each day to lower the usage of shared water coolers. All archers will be provided a water bottle in their shooter bag.
- Scorecards will be distributed by target/group at the beginning of each round, NOT by individual. For field, one person from each target/group should pick up the scorecards each morning. For indoor/outdoor target, the scorecards will be distributed by tournament staff to your target. When turning in scorecards, please have your target captain turn in the entire group’s official color-copy only. Each archer should keep their individual white scorecard as it will serve as their receipt. Before leaving your group, make sure both scorecards MATCH and that all signatures are complete. The signatures will act as confirmation that both scorecards mirror the correct score.
- All attendees are encouraged to take every day preventative actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- NFAA and NEYAC staff will be cleaning and disinfecting all common surfaces and areas throughout the facility, as often as possible. Please notify the tournament staff if you have any questions or concerns.