Find which membership level to the world's largest field archery organization best fits you. Benefits of your membership include a subscription to Archery magazine, access to insurance, awards programs, indoor and outdoor leagues, NFAA-hosted tournaments, certified instructor courses, and more.
- Regular/Individual Competitive - Individual members can affiliate through local and state association and be eligible for all NFAA tournaments and programs. The annual fee for an individual competitive member or the adult head of household is $35.00. *Plus state association dues.
- Youth/Junior Competitive - Youth members must be under the age of 18. Annual competitive NFAA dues are $15.00. *Plus state association dues.
- Family Competitive - A family unit is defined as an adult competitive head of household, spouse, and dependents less than 18 years of age. The adult competitive head of household membeship annual fee is $35.00, the next two family members are $5.00 each, and any additional dependents can be added for $2.00 each. *Plus state association dues.
- Lifetime - Life members are exempt from regular NFAA fees and dues and are entitled to all services provided by the NFAA. Individuals must be at least 18 years or older to qualify for this competitive membership level. The fee for lifetime membership is $700.00. *Plus state association dues.
- Non-Competitive Bowhunter - This is a non-competitive level of membership that supports the NFAA Bowhunter Defense Fund. Benefits include participation in the small and big game awards program, and a subscription to Archery magazine. The fee for non-competitive bowhunter membership is $35.00 annually. Additional family members may be added for $5.00 each annually. Family members are defined as a spouse and/or dependents less than 18 years of age.
- Professional - NFAA Individual Competitive members in good standing who are 18 years and older may join the NFAA Professional Division. Professional members can compete for top dollars at sponsored Pro Tournaments. The fee for professional membership is $75.00 annually (This fee is in addition to Individual Competitive Membership). Professional memberships run from January through December of each year. Individual competitive membership MUST be current to compete in all Pro Sanctioned Tournaments.