Top 10 Ideas
Click HERE to view the Top 10 Finalists!
Who is Eligible:
Members or reps of NFAA-chartered clubs or shops are invited to submit up to two 💡 BIG IDEAS.
To be eligible for prizes, clubs or shops must be chartered during the award period, May 31 – August 28.
What are the Grants:
$3,000 Cash/Equipment – To be used on programs at club or shop
$1,500 Cash/Equipment – To be used on programs at club or shop
When are the Winners Announced:
Top 💡 BIG IDEA selections will be published in the Q2 Archery Magazine. Members are encouraged to vote for their favorite 💡 BIG IDEA!
Winners will be announced at NFAA Target Nationals in Yankton, SD on August 26-28, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, THE ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- Eligibility – The winner must have a current National Field Archery Association (NFAA) Club or Shop charter/membership during the award period, May 31 – August 28. Prizes will be awarded directly to the NFAA Club or Shop.
- Contest Timing – Contest submissions must be received by 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on May 31, 2022.
- To Enter – A member or representative of the NFAA Club or Shop may submit an idea on how the NFAA can grow the sport of archery. Ideas may be submitted via the current form or by mail to 800 Archery Lane, Yankton, SD 57078. Mail submissions must be received by May 31, 2022, to be valid. You may submit more than one idea as long as the same (or substantially similar) entry is not submitted more than once. Entries must be in English; however, they may include one or more familiar foreign words that are commonly understood in the English language.
- General Conditions – I verify that the submitted items are my original work and do not infringe the rights of any other party. I acknowledge that by submitting my entry, the NFAA shall have the full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, adapt and/or commercialize any or all portions of the entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future.
- Contest Judging – Entries will be judged by a qualified panel of judges, selected by the NFAA. Top entries will be published on nfaausa.com and in Archery magazine and the general public will be allowed to vote on their favorite entry. The final winners will be verified and selected by the panel of judges. Entries will be judged on the following criteria: (a) 30% Original and creative; (b) 30% Potential for implementation in the real world; (c) 20% Simple and straightforward; (d) 20% General public vote. The top entrant (“The Winner”) whose Entry received the highest cumulative scores for all criteria awarded by the judges across all criteria will win $3,000 in cash and equipment grants. The runner-up will receive $1,500 in cash and equipment grants. The Winner(s) will be announced on or before August 28, 2022.